Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What Do You Look Like Inside?


Do you ever wonder what you look like inside?

You might look like one of these people on the outside

but who can see what you look like on the inside?




 Do you feel your inside is the same as your outside 
or is it different?

Are you the same person on the inside as you are
on the outside?

When you look like this on the outside




Do you sometimes feel like this?


I know there are times when I think I am happy
because I look happy on the outside,
but on the inside I feel sad.

And if I am honest with myself, I admit
I am hiding my sadness because of fear.
I fear no-one will love me if I let my sadness show.

And I learned after many years that if I hide
what I am feeling,
this can happen…




And because I want to be loved,
then this can happen soon after



When all I want – is to look like this?



And feel like this?



And after many, many, many, many years,
it occurred to me that there is a lot going on inside me,
and probably everyone else.

There are as many insides
as there are outsides in this world.















No comments:

Post a Comment